Our comprehensive team of expert physical therapists and physical therapist assistants will address your impairments due to disease or injury of the nervous system. We work collaboratively with you, your family, and referrers to establish your individualized goals for treatment. We focus on restoring your highest level of function and improving your overall quality of life.
Common Conditions Treated:
▪ Stroke ▪ Ataxia
▪ Multiple Sclerosis ▪ Spasticity/Tone
▪ Parkinson’s disease ▪ Central nervous system disorder
▪ Traumatic brain injury ▪ Progressive neurological conditions
▪ Spinal cord injury
Our programs utilize the most up to date research to ensure patients receive the best quality care.
Out-Patient Neurological Programs:
▪ LSVT BIG
▪ Balance and mobility training
▪ Activities of daily living retraining
▪ Fall prevention
▪ Vestibular training
▪ Assessment of home environment
▪ Pneu-Weight Body Weight Support System
▪ BIONESS electrical stimulation (coming soon)
▪ Aquatic therapy with easy access chair
▪ 1-on-1 treatment with licensed PT/PTA
Neurological Treatment May Include:
▪ Restore range of motion ▪ Improve safety of transfers and mobility
▪ Improve functional movement ▪ Core stabilization
▪ Gait Training ▪ Activities of Daily Living
▪ Postural re-alignment ▪ Balance re-training
▪ Decrease spasticity/tone ▪ Prosthesis/orthoses training
▪ Improve motor planning/control ▪ Equipment evaluation
Neurological physical therapy is extremely important for those patients who have had or who currently have neurological diseases or injury. Without neurological physical therapy following a neurological injury, patients may lose many functions and not be able to perform certain activities. Decreased intensity of activity leads to many other health problems such as decreased independence, lung problems, and overall poor quality of life.
Our specialized neurological team has received comprehensive training in the rehabilitation of patients who have been diagnosed with a neurological disease or injury.
*To navigate back to the previous menu, please use your browsers back button