Whether you have been running for years or are just starting out, our team of professionals will provide expert examination and treatment of your running-related issues.
Running is one of the most popular forms of exercise. The growth of local road races and marathons has continued to grow the running community.
Unfortunately, reports show 60-90% of all runners will suffer an injury each year. And yet we continue to run for many reasons.
We understand the need to run. Our team consists of runners that have completed 5k’s to Marathon’s to Ironman triathlons. Our team consists of Board Certified Orthopedic and Sports Specialists. Our running culture creates a level of understanding that will aid in your care.
WE CAN HELP!
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Recover from injury
- Improve running form and efficiency
- Improve running and race performance
The Runners Clinic provides the following services to help with your running concerns:
- Full physical examination for assessment of strength, flexibility, balance, and foot structure
- Video Analysis from multiple angles to evaluate running form and identify any biomechanical issues
- Treatment Plan Development which may include: Home exercise prescription, footwear considerations, orthotic treatment, physical therapy, and custom training plan.
DON’T let injuries or lack of a proper training program limit your running. You can achieve a more comfortable, enjoyable, and injury free running experience working with our team.
OUR DESIRE is to provide you with a valuable experience that will allow you to achieve all of your running goals.
*The Runners Clinic is by appointment only*
*To navigate back to the previous menu, please use your browsers back button